TTP - Certificate Student Checklist
TTP Certificate Students, this is for your records. Make sure that you check off each. You might want to keep a version saved somewhere on your computer where you can find it easily or just save this page in your favorites. If this is not completed exactly according to the instructions, we will not be able to verify your enrollment, work, and therefore confirm your completion of the course.
Immediately upon enrollment:
- Enroll in the course and pay the tuition if you have not done so here
- Send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org
TTP forum username:
Paltalk chat username:
Mailing address (for the certificate):
Church affiliation (if any):
How did you find out about the graded online program?Tell me about your ministry experience (if any). Teacher? Pastor? Have you ever taught or led a small group?
- Download student notebook from the course homepage at bible.org
- Familiarize yourself with the TTP website if you have not already done so.
- Purchase DVDs and course notebook here (if not using the free online versions)
- Purchase course books here (look in syllabus for required course books)
- Download and register for Paltalk here (optional for those who don’t have high speed internet, use a Mac, or cannot attend the Paltak sessions at the scheduled time)
- Remove Paltalk ads see here (optional)
- Register at the TTP forum here
- Verify your registration through the automated email that is sent from the TTP forum in your email inbox
- Purchase microphone for your computer (only for those who use Paltalk). You can get these at Bestbuy, Walmart, Circuit City, or any other computer store. You can also purchase online here
- Read through the syllabus in student notebook
- Review Paltalk schedule for your class here and put these times in your calander (only for those who use Paltalk)
- Watch two sessions online or through DVDs (Paltalk users must watch video before online Paltalk session)
- Post in the TTP forum your comments, questions, blogs, or discussion questions (option one for your one hour of community time per session) here
- Attend Paltalk sessions (option two for your one hour of community time per session). See schedule here
- Read assigned reading in syllabus
- Keep up on your terms, Scripture memorization, and optional honors reading. Don’t let this sneak up on you at the end
After session five:
- Download and take quiz one from the course homepage listed above. Email answers to email@example.com. Place your name, course name, and quiz number in the subject line. For example: Michael Patton, BH-3, quiz 1.
- Do case study one located in the course notebook. Post a 500-1000 word summary in the place already provided titled “Sticky: Case Study 1” in your TTP forum classroom (click “post reply” not “new topic”)
After session ten:
- Download and take quiz two from the course homepage listed above. Email answers to firstname.lastname@example.org. Place your name, course name, and quiz number in the subject line. For example: Michael Patton, IT-5, quiz 2.
- Do case study two located in the course notebook. Post a 500-1000 word summary in the place already provided titled “Sticky: Case Study 2” in your bible.org forum classroom (click “post reply” not “new topic”)
- Recite you Scripture memorization to a partner and have the partner email email@example.com. Place this in the subject line: name, course name, Scripture memorization confirmation.
- Confirm your reading, community time, and honors reading through email to firstname.lastname@example.org.