Add to My Library
- A small child is someone who can wash his hands without getting the soap wet.
- The trouble with children is that when theyre not being a lump in your throat, theyre being a pain in your neck.
- Children are like wet cement. Whatever falls on them makes an impression.
- A child is a person who cant understand why someone would give away a perfectly good kitten. - Doug Larson
- You cannot teach a child to take care of himself unless you will let him take care of himself. He will make mistakes, and out of these mistakes will come his wisdom. - H.W. Beecher
- Men are generally more careful of their horses and dogs than of their children. - Wm. Penn
- Almost every child would learn to write sooner if allowed to do his homework on wet cement.