Thank you for your interest in the NETBible or the Chinese NET Bible (CNET) and the ministry of the Biblical Studies Foundation (the "Foundation". In order to clarify the intellectual property license granted with contributions of intellectual property and/or software from any person or entity (the "Contributor"), the Foundation would like to have a Contributor License Agreement on file that has been signed by the Contributor, indicating agreement to the license terms below. Where a contributor is an author, photographer, artist, Reader of the NETBible, or software developer. This license is for your protection as a Contributor of intellectual property to the Foundation and does not change your right to use your own contributions for any other purpose.
You and the Foundation hereby accept and agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Your "Contributions" means all of your past, present and future contributions of intellectual property to the Foundation, however submitted to the Foundation, excluding any submissions that are conspicuously marked or otherwise designated in writing by You as "Not a Contribution."
2. You hereby grant to the Foundation a non-exclusive, irrevocable, worldwide, no-charge, transferable copyright license to use, execute, prepare derivative works of, and distribute (internally and externally, your Contributions. Except for the rights granted to the Foundation in this paragraph, you reserve all right, title and interest in and to your Contributions.
2a. Should your “Contributions" includes any material that was derived from material whose copyright is owned by the Foundation or Biblical Studies Press (BSP) e.g. NETBible, then you must seek permission from the Foundation before the Contribution can be made available to anyone else. If you remove all the material that was derived from copyrights owned by the Foundation and BSP then you reserve all right, title and interest in and to your Contributions.
3. You represent that you are legally entitled to grant the above license. If your employer(s) have rights to intellectual property that you create, you represent that you have received permission to make the Contributions on behalf of that employer, or that your employer has waived such rights for your Contributions to the Foundation.
4. You represent that, except as disclosed in your Contribution submission(s); each of your Contributions is your original creation. You represent that your Contribution submission(s) include complete details of any license or other restriction (including, but not limited to, related patents and trademarks) associated with any part of your Contribution(s) (including a copy of any applicable license agreement). You agree to notify the Foundation of any facts or circumstances of which you become aware that would make your representations in this Agreement inaccurate in any respect.
5. You are not expected to provide support for your Contributions, except to the extent you desire to provide support. You may provide support for free, for a fee, or not at all. Your Contributions are provided as-is, with all faults defects and errors, and without warranty of any kind (either express or implied) including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and any warranty of non-infringement.
6. A fax or a email scanned version of the original signature is acceptable for documenting this agreement,
7. If you have not already done so, please complete this Agreement and send it by a scanned image to permission (at) bible (dot) org (note-change the (at) and the (dot) so it looks like a email address eg. email@example.com) or a facsimile to the Foundation at +972 767 3166, or send a photocopy by regular mail to The Biblical Studies Foundation, you may find our address here. Please keep the original for your records.
8. To submit your material to Bible.org you can mail a CD to The Biblical Studies Foundation, you may find our address here. But we would prefer electronic receipt of the material. Send us an FTP link or ask for instructions at Permissions
Full name: __________________________________ E-Mail: _________________________
Position ________________________ Company name ______________________________
Please sign: _________________________________ Date: _________________
Mailing Address: ____________________________ Telephone: ____________Fax___________
City/state/zip_______________________________________________ Country: ____________