Add to My Library
- The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials. - Chinese Proverb, New Man, March/April 1997, p. 18
- You're never too old to grow up. - Shirley Conran, Savages
- Strong sons of God are not perfected by childish pursuits. - David Breese, Living For Eternity, Moody Press, 1988, p. 78
- "If you stop and ask yourself why you are not so devoted as the (early) Christians, your own heart will tell you that it is neither through ignorance nor inability, but purely because you never thoroughly intended it.? - William Law, Courage - You Can Stand Strong in the Face of Fear, Jon Johnston, 1990, Scripture Press Publications, p. 34.
- History is the record of an encounter between character and circumstance. - Donald Creighton, Towards the Discovery of Canada