- Be nice to your kids. They’ll choose your nursing
- 3 kinds of people: those who can count & those
- Why is “abbreviation” such a long word?
- Don’t use a big word where a diminutive one will
- Every morning is the dawn of a new error...
- For people who like peace and quiet: a phoneless
- I can see clearly now, the brain is gone...
- The beatings will continue until morale improves.
- I used up all my sick days, so I’m calling in dead.
- Mental Floss prevents Moral Decay.
- Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change.
- Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.
- There cannot be a crisis today; my schedule is
- I’d explain it to you, but your brain would explode.
- Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
- A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired
- I don’t have a solution but I admire the problem.
- Don’t be so open-minded your brains will fall out.
- If at first you DO succeed, try not to look
- Diplomacy is the art of saying ‘Nice doggie!’...till
you can find a rock.
- Diplomacy - the art of letting someone have your way.
- If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest have
to drown, too?
- If things get any worse, I’ll have to ask you to stop
- If I want your opinion, I’ll ask you to fill out the
- Don’t look back, they might be gaining on you.
- It’s not hard to meet expenses; they’re everywhere.
- Help Wanted: Telepath. You know where to apply.
- Budget: A method for going broke methodically.
- Car service: If it ain’t broke, we’ll break it.
- Shin: A device for finding furniture in the dark.
Copywight 1994 Elmer Fudd. All
wights wesewved. Dain bramaged.