We need to look at what the Bible says about parenting:
- Parents must teach Gods truth (Dt. 4:9; 32:46).
- Parents must lovingly discipline children because they are immature and need guidance (Prov. 22:15; 29:15).
- Parents should not exasperate their children (Eph. 6:4).
- Parents wise decisions bring blessing to their children (Dt. 30:19-20).
- Parents who are godly teach their children to obey (Eph. 6:1; 1 Tim. 3:4).
- Parents who faithfully train their children can be confident that their efforts are not in vain (Prov. 22:6).