- everything starts to click-your elbows, knees and neck (Robert Orben)
- you realize that you'll never live long enough to try all the recipes you spent 30 years clipping out of newspapers and magazines (Bill Vaughan)
- it is not only later than you think-it's sooner than you suspect (Arnold H. Glasow)
- says President Reagan, you're faced with two temptations and you choose the one that
- gets you home by nine o'clock
- is when you're warned to slow down by a doctor rather than a policeman.
Middle age: That difficult period between adolescence and retirement when you have to take care of yourself.