Lets admit itall of us have twinges of insecurity about ourselves. But it is possible to grow toward being a totally secure man, says Larry Titus, president of the Men Reaching Men ministry in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania.
According to Larry, a totally secure man:
- Does not need to tear down others to build up himself.
- Considers inner convictions more the mark of a man than outer toughness.
- Finds talented people an inspiration, not a threat.
- Knws how to take the garbage he was dealt in life and recycle it into energy.
- Forgives people who may never have the courage to apologize.
- Lives his private life as if it were public.
- Considers people more important than projects and plans.