Before you send out your next resumé, weed out the goofs, cautions recruiting executive Robert Half, who has been collecting examples of 'resumania? for years. Some of his favorites:
1. "Please call after 5:30 p.m. because I am self-employed and my employer does not know I am looking for another job.?
2. "I am very conscientions and accurite.?
3. "I am also a notary republic.?
4. 'the firm currently employs 20 odd people.?
5. "My consideration will be given to relocation anywhere in the English-speaking world and/or Washington, D.C.?
6. Under physical disablilties: "Minor allergies to house cats and Mongolian sheep.?
7. And reasons given for leaving the last job: 'the company made me a scapegoat-just like my previous three employers did.?