1. No calls from salespeople pushing MCIs “Friends and Family” plan.
2. You go to a video store and say out loud to yourself, “Well, what do you want to rent tonight?”
3. You send birthday cards to members of “The McLaughlin Group.”
4. You are one of the five best solitaire players in the world.
5. Your initials are G.S., and you own a Major League baseball team in the Bronx.
6. At your funeral, the entire eulogy is, “Yep, hes dead.”
7. Having a Super Bowl party means dressing up your dogs and tying then to the furniture.
8. James Taylor sings the first bars of “Youve Got a Friend,” notices you in the audience and stops.
9. Youre still drinking from the same keg you bought on New Years Eve 1987.
10. All your phone calls start with “900.”