1. Dont rely on your memory. Write down appointments, when to pick up the laundry, when library books are due, etc.
2. Get up 15 minutes earlier in the morning so you dont start the day feeling frazzled.
3. Keep a duplicate car key in your wallet.
4. An instant cure for most stress: 30 minutes of brisk walking or other aerobic exercise.
5. Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and erring, for sometime in life you will have been all of these.
6. Say “No, thank you” to extra projects you dont have the time or energy for.
7. Set up contingency plans--just in case, “If either of us is delayed,” “If we get separated in the Mall, heres what well do ”
8. Put brain in gear before opening mouth. Before saying anything, ask yourself if what you are about to say is 1 True, 2) Kind, and 3) Necessary.
9. Stop worrying, If something concerns you, do something about it. If you cant do anything about it, let it go.
10. For every one thing that goes wrong, there are 50 to 100 blessings. Count them.
11. Learn to live one day at a time.
12. Every day, do at least one thing you really enjoy.
13. Dont sweat the small stuff.
15. Remember that the best things in life arent things.
16. Add an ounce of love to everything you do.
17. If an unpleasant task faces you, do it early in the day and get it over with.
18. Do one thing at a time.